Scott Cooper Academy
The Scott Cooper Academy is committed to protecting your privacy online and we appreciate that you want the personal information you provide to us to be kept private. Here we explain how we collect information through the web site, what we do with it and what controls you have.
What data do we collect?
So that we can provide you with services and respond to your email/enquiry form requests, we ask you to submit information such as your name and contact details, plus your child’s personal information including name, age and medical details. You are under no obligation to provide such information. However, if you should choose to withhold requested information, we may not be able to contact you.
How is the information used?
We will use the information you provide to us to arrange services requested by you and respond to any enquiry. If you have e-mailed us we will use your e-mail address to respond to your query and likewise through the facebook page.
Once we have provided your services or responded to your enquiry your details may be kept on our system to ensure that we can contact you if the need arises in the future.
Under no circumstances will we share your information with any other third parties whatsoever unless you have asked us to or we have otherwise agreed this with you first.
With whom else is the information shared?
We may disclose personal information if required to do so by law or if we believe that such action is necessary to protect and defend the rights (such as financial), property or personal safety of Scott Cooper Academy.
This website may contain links to other websites. Scott Cooper Academy is not responsible for the privacy policies or the content of such web sites.
Scott Cooper Academy places a great importance on the security of all personally identifiable information associated with our contacts and consequently we take reasonable precautions to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of contact data under our control. We use membermeister’s dance school software to store contact information and GoCardless integration for invoice payments.
Where is the information stored?
All information which you submit via this website is sent to and stored on a computer located in the United Kingdom and in Membermeister software. This is necessary in order to process the information and to send you the information you have requested.
Paper forms are kept locked safely and are routinely destroyed once members leave.
Your acceptance of these terms
You have a legal right to a copy of all the personal information about you held by us. You also have a right to correct any errors in that information. Any marketing information for the class enrolled will be sent to you until you un-enrol your child with us which is your responsibility.
Scott Cooper Academy
- Customer contacts SCA:
e. other social media site (twitter, Instagram etc)
- Customer fills in online registration form
- Online registration is stored in email and on membermeister software
- SCA contacts customer regarding enrolment
- Customer fills in a paper copy of the registration form and signing agreement to terms and conditions and photography
- Paper forms are stored in a locked cabinet
- Customer submits payment through membermeister software, which in turn sets up direct debit in GoCardless
- Customer submits request of unenrolment
- Customer data archived in membermeister and will not receive any future emails until customer requests
- When customer is archived direct debit mandate in GoCardless is cancelled
- Paper registration form is periodically destroyed
- Customer requests all data to be deleted from membermeister